Terms & Conditions
For all your complaints/suggestions kindly call, Sms or whatsapp on +91 7777050050 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your house details.
- This is mandatory to give one month notice before vacating the house, notice should be in writing or mail to email@example.com , Verbal intimation is not accepted. Note- Tenant will have to pay one month rent if he/she has not given one month notice in written. if tenant do not give 1 month notice, 1 month rent shall be deducted in lieu of that.
- It is mandatory to make your monthly rent cycle 1st to 1st of each month, kindly convert it before paying for Next month, if you’re not paying as above instruction. E.g. someone has joined on 17th and paying the rent 17 to 17, by paying rent for next 14 days, till 30th (or 31st as the case may be), you can make it from 1st.
- You can make your rent payment by Cheque, NEFT/Net Banking, in favour of Room Soom Technologies Private Limited. The Bank details are as follow:- ICICI Bank, A/c no.250505000039,(current account) Ifsc: ICIC0002505, Noida sector-41 branch. (Please mention your name and house in remark)Please ask for assistance from the caretaker.
- Rent and other dues payment shall be paid on time till the 7th day of the succeeding month (in between 1st to 7th). Note - Rs 100 / per day penalty will be charged in case rent is paid beyond 7 days of the due date.
- Everyone is request to fill the TENANT VERIFICATION FORM and provide their ID proof and address proof with one photograph to our Executive at Move-in time.
- It is mandatory to deposit the Security Amount which is refundable within 3 working days after the vacation of the premises on proper notice & clearance of all dues.
- When the Tenants have a new phone number or change in Permanent address they must communicate this information to the Room Soom.
- Move-out information must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day before.
- Electricity charge for AC is Rs. 11/- per unit w.e.f. 01/04/2016 as per the tariff from PVVNL. AC charges will be shared between person occupying the room and not as per beds in room.
- Cooler charges are 300 per month per person from April to October and Geyser charges are 300 per month per person from October to March.
- Room heaters, Iron Press inside the house is not allowed and Rs 1000 penalty will be levied if any misuse case is reported. You have to take prior permission for Iron – monthly charge Rs 300, room heater – on meter basis (11/unit)
- Laundry is available on optional basis (Rs 300 per month) and includes washing, detergent and soap only. Washing machine usage without payment is not allowed. Ironing is to be paid separately to laundry person. We will not be responsible for any missing clothes/damages and suggest you to not to give expensive clothes for washing in house.
- Morning breakfast timings are from 7:30AM to 10:30AM, evening dinner timings are 8 :00PM to 10:30PM. In case you are going to be late, please inform caretaker to keep the food.
- Late night shift persons are requested to keep mobile number of caretaker to inform him about door opening as doorbell in night may disturb others and neighbours.